How to get over a guy?

its been a year i broke up with my ex but today i visit fb my heart ache :/ so what should i do? he still flirt with me when he already have a girlfriend and showing me inappropriate pictures.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him on fb and everywhere else. Devote yourself to a cat or another pet until you no longer think about him! Or get a voodoo doll and put his picture on it and stick it full of pins.!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you must have a distant if u keep talking it is harder to get rid of the feeling

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• move on friend it's not like without him u r nothing and u made a decision to breakup so y to doubt ur decision find someone better then him there r many fishes in a pond

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terribly sorry.. hope you get better coz you deserve one...

but being an attractive woman just meet new guys all women end up using that strategy anyways... It works get distractions...

0|0
    0|0
  • You get over by getting on a new one it's way to easy for girls to do just do it and do it as much as you can the rest of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tools/features like block provided for such typical cases until you really enjoy his inappropriate pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on to better things... like me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • you either get him back or get someone else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Screenshot the pics and everything he messages you and send them to his current girlfriend and then block him completely

0|0
    0|0
  • getting under one? I don't know lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Block him. Not worth your pain.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes