Do you believe in second chances in friendship?

If a friend of the opposite gender has hurt your feelings by having doubts of your friendship, do you give them second chances after they apologize for many times due to their doubts they had in you?

If yes, why do you do so?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. Cause friendship can be very complicated. Only your very best friend can be 100 percent sure about you. He might be affected by his other friends, or he heard a gossip about you. The fact that he doubt about your feelings means that he wants to be your friend and he's not sure you want to be. Maybe you did something wrong or maybe you just didn't show him how much your friendship is important to you. When you will get crazy like: "How can you think so? Why do you think I would be able to do it?" you will impeach him for carrying about you. Is that wrong?

What Guys Said 1

• Unless the friend has done something seriously bad and betrayed your bond of trust and friendship, then I believe things can be fixed. Sometimes the friendship must be a little less deep than it was before, but most problems should be fixable.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Friendships are completely fixable as long as the friend did do anything major to damage your trust.