Why do girls think its OK to use guys?

I swear my last six relationships have been 12 hours at the shortest and three days at the longest and they're always the ones who leave, not me. They always leave for bullshit, often no, reasons.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everybody can use somebody else - you are much more likely to get used if you date a girl more educated, richer or better looking / more popular than you. This is why so many attractive guys date average looking girls - they know they will get better treatment if they date somebody who is less attractive than them.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that has happened on six occasions then you can't just look to the girls for blame. You also have to look at yourself, what you might be doing wrong and certainly the kind of girls that you may be going after. You are the constant in all of those relationships. Therefore, you are the one that can change something.