What do I do when a guy cheats on me?

how do I get a guy back for cheating on me? No one even cares because we weren't officially dating everyone just thought we were a thing and then he started dating someone else! I hate him!!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• You will realize that revenge is not something you want to get into when you are a little older. Forget the guy. He isn't worth you spending time being mad at him. Find your new guy and forget this. Expect to be hurt again as you grow older. Guys in your age group and older have one thing on their mind and it's not how to be a gentleman. If you want to get back at him, find a new and better guy. If that bothers him, great. Move on, you have enough to deal with at your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is the best revenge. I know you probs want to really hurt him and see him down but if you just focus on yourself and be the BEST version of you, you will come to forgive and just let go. Because the reality is, he isn't hurting for doing what he done, you are the one hurting yourself.