What do I do when a guy cheats on me?

how do I get a guy back for cheating on me? No one even cares because we weren't officially dating everyone just thought we were a thing and then he started dating someone else! I hate him!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You will realize that revenge is not something you want to get into when you are a little older. Forget the guy. He isn't worth you spending time being mad at him. Find your new guy and forget this. Expect to be hurt again as you grow older. Guys in your age group and older have one thing on their mind and it's not how to be a gentleman. If you want to get back at him, find a new and better guy. If that bothers him, great. Move on, you have enough to deal with at your age.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is the best revenge. I know you probs want to really hurt him and see him down but if you just focus on yourself and be the BEST version of you, you will come to forgive and just let go. Because the reality is, he isn't hurting for doing what he done, you are the one hurting yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You probably casually saw him and after 3 dates you assumed you were officially dating... happened to a friend of mine (a male one)... I told him... people these days you really need to be seeing someone for at least a few months for it to be a thing. My form tutor was telling us how she was seeing 3 guys at once who all thought they were dating her...

If i was you go for someone else... tell him you pissed him off.. tell others if you want... and move forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what you should do is let it go don't play the card how do I get him back it's bad. You should just say you know what he exspect me to do that and I shouldn't # you just mind fucked him or you could post a hot picture of yourself on social media and watch the guys comment and he will get mad jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you weren't officially dating, he didn't cheat on you. He found someone that isn't a pain in the ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump his ass, why get revenge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• cheater will always be a cheater girl find someone than he keeps on doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont get back At him leave his sorry ass waaaaay behind

0|0
    0|0
  • ignore him he'll miss you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes