Give an ex a third chance or just to move on completely?

A couple of weeks ago maybe more my ex had contact after we broke up telling me that his mom had a heart attack and his mom and I were close we would talk like once a week but I didn't know if it was a lie or the truth so I contacted his older brother and asked and he told me that she did have a heart attack but after my ex had told me he asked if we could give our relationship another chance and now this would be the third chance I give him. I mean my heart is telling me to give him the clean slate to start over but my head is now telling me that I'm going to regret it later.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved on after she ruined her 4th chance.
    Do I regret the chances I gave her? No.

• So she didn't change? But don't you think someone could have a wake up call if something bad happened to there loved one? Like my example my ex mom had a heart attack a couple of days after we broke up. To me that would be like a wake up call or karma.