Have you ever gone back an ex?

• Yes, worst decision
    43%(12)36%(19)Vote28%(7)
  • Yes, we are okay now
    18%(5)15%(8)Vote12%(3)
  • No, thats just stupid
    36%(10)36%(19)Vote36%(9)
  • No, but i would if they came back
    3%(1)13%(7)Vote24%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• No because things would never be like they once were. There was life when we were dating and life after. You can not take back everything after.

What Guys Said 9

• Well I am 44 years old, and at this point in life I'd say out of all of the girlfriends that I've had, there is only one that I would consider getting back with. I think most of the time it just didn't work out for a good reason, so why go back? I don't think there was ever an ex that I thought that I could get back with, except that one. That particular one we broke up mainly because it was long distance and it just wasn't working. But other than that, it is water under the bridge! Why go back? LOL

• Kind of did (in that she ended things with me and then a few weeks later asked me to spend the night)

Didn't end well, she regretted it and tried to brush the reunion off as not meaning anything.

• More times than I can count actually.

• No idea go back for sex but not to try the relationship again

• Just to grudge fuck her hard Yeah Yeah and Yeah!!!

• Yes. And it was a terrible decision!

• Nope.

• Never been in a relationship, but I've had girls I've dated come back to me. It was just a hook up and that was it.

• I kind of did. Or rather, we always end up togethet somehow and use each other. Maybe not always in relationship status but at least as fwbs. And I dont regret it a bit.

What Girls Said 14

• I have. After he cheated. And he just did it again. And she got pregnant, so I ended it for good. That was a long time ago tho.

• I am of the opinion that an ex is an ex for a reason.
    I wouldn't go back to an ex.

• I haven't gone back, but I'm hanging out with him again. We're friends but I'm always opened to us being more. Kind of hoping for it actually.

• I did more than once with my ex. Wish I didn't coz I wasted the best years of my life with an idiot. :/

• Me too, the 3rd time was where I undestood we weren't meant to be, we didn't want to accept it.

• @kristen1516 oh the problem is that in my case I knew we weren't mesnt to be because he was a bitch but he was my first rel and I let him get away with things.

• Yes. I do not recommend it

• Never tried

• Only once never again.

• Worst decision. Never do this.

• I have taken an ex back. We broke up but still on decent terms. We have to be, we have a son together.

• Hell to the no

• I begged him back after he ditched me and got my heart broken 100 illion times worse when he did it again. don't do it

• No on to the next.

• yeh i gave a chance n it didn't work

• We broke up then 4 years later got together again and all is well

• How did you guys get back together? What happened?

• We started talking again and just decided we should have stayed together