Situation hopeless?

My ex was the love of my life, I was absolutely in love with her. About six months ago we broke up.. she's a very care free spirited person and I think she was having a bit of a mid life crisis, in addition to that the spark had died a little after being together for some time.

I did no contact for a month she got in touch we met up had coffee etc. she cried told me she misses me etc stayed the night. Within a week she changed her mind and told me she didn't want us to get back together. About two months later the exact same thing happened.. this time she is refusing to speak to me any more because she feels we both won't be able to move on..

I dont know what to do any more, I know she still loves me but I'm at a loose end over what more I could possibly do or say to her... is there anything I can do to get her to speak to me or reconsider?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I fucking hate loose ends *sigh*
    I guess the best advice I can give ya is perseverance.

• Thanks on MH
      Too bad it's on something that hurts😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say live your life and start doing something different, otherwise you'll be depressed for a very long time. I disengaged myself from my ex it took me a year, but I succeed with it.