He cheated on me what is his deal?

So my guy cheated on me and I had a miscarriage by him :-(. Due to him stressing me out and me drinking not know I was pregnant. The day I was drink was the day another girl answer his phone saying he was in the shower. I miss my baby. I feel like it's my fault like I should have never got to the point we're my emotions took over. My dad is a acholic and I said I would never end up like that. That part of the reason my dad lost me. Now I feel like I can't even judge when I did the same thing my dad did drink when he is sad. Any ways I fogave him but then I found out he was cheating on me again with my coworkers roommate. I'm so confused like you don't want anyone else to have me but you can talk to whoever you want to talk to. He got mad because I have dude friends. He would accuse me of having guys in my room when I didn't. So we had a argument and I just went off on him about all the built up anger I had against him about the baby, the lies, and I told him I wish I never met him and I lost everything because of him. My friends and my confidence. I told him that he should of die instead of my baby. But I went back and said sorry afterwords because that was kind of harsh but I was ruining off emotion at that time. I was so good to him he told me to get out off his life. Which I did I haven't talked to him in a week. But I'm confused to why is he stalking my Facebook page. He made 2 fake pages which I didn't know where there until my friend pointed it out to me. Like why spy on me? Whas his deal I could really use some advice and some insight on my situation. I swear I'm not a drama queen I'm just at a low point in my life right now.
We're not together anymore. I just want to know why is he stalking me.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is stalking then he is really fucked up still better than my wife cheating on vacation to Jamaica with a masseuse and getting pregnant with his black baby that delivered 9months later and all the while I thought the vacation was a success and she was pregnant with our boy the sonogram show is sex but not color so there you go it could always be worse than it is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm so sorry that happen to you. No one deserve that type of treatment!

Most Helpful Girl

• get a fresh start with someone else and exercise daily and do your hair new a new year a better you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE