I miss him so much. What should I do?

We haven't spoken in almost two months. He broke up with me for his ex. I was pissed off at first but with the distance and time i realized we were always better off friends... im not mad anymore and i miss him to death. But when we do talk we always start flirting and talking about us lol but its bs lmao. We became bffs and i can't get over losing him. I want him in my life any way i can have him. He came back to me before, but do you think i should just move on and be happy i met him? I don't know. Im feeling mature lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• the best thing to do in this situation is to let him live his life and start living your life you too. it's kind hard... and remember that you can’t force someone to love you back.
    you’ll never move on until you convince yourself that moving on is the only option.
    sorry for what happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know it's really hurts losing someone but find a new guy, try to focus on your interests, meet new people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think im in a state of panic? Lol

• I didn't even say you're in state of panic, I just meant that you should focus your mind on other things.

• No i was asking you, i know you didn't say that. Maybe im just panicking because this is it

Recommended myTakes