How do I get him back?

I broke up with my boyfriend about 5 months ago and now I want him back... however, he doesn't talk to me and I personally think he hates me but all my friends say he doesn't. How do I get him back?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, because the thing is that if he doesn't really talk to you it's pretty hard to get back together with him. Here a kinda test, try talking to him over the week in school or on the phone ( but try to get face to face with him and alone) Just try talking to him, if you see that he's getting uncomfortable then he probably thinks it's really awkward between you two. If he doesn't then it probably means that he still wants to be a friend, maybe more. But the best way to get him back is to just slowly get the same trust back between each other. After time if you see him getting closer going out with you more then you can probably ask him.

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Well honestly I had the same predicament last year and what I did is that I was straight up with him... made a mistake and I would want to try again... put all your effort into it... I mean it's better to try right... if that doesn't work then I'm sorry to say that you're better off and that maybe you two weren't meant to be...

• well, I was in the same spot you are in right now and what I could say that is if your lucky he'll talk to you if not you could do better than that

• You could try talking to him.