I think my boyfriend is going to kill me soon?

I moved from the west coast to MN for a job and ended up meeting him on POF almost 9 months ago. I liked him but didn't like MN and the fact that I knew no one in the state so I decided I would go back to California. Instead, he offered me a place to live and a job with his uncle's cleaning business. Several weeks after I moved in, he immediately would become possessive and the physical abuse started. During the past 8 months I've broken a toe, a finger, had my lip busted open (perm damage), been choked so hard that my throat popped and I coughed up what I believe to be a piece of my cartilage.. been dragged, pushed, kicked, slapped and punched from wall to wall. His brother, sister, and niece moved in with us on the 1st of Jan from a diff state and they all moved out this morning to a homeless shelter because he lashed out at them as well on top of his sister seeing him punch me on the side of my face and his entire family witness him push me and tell at me to go to the room. I was supposed to go with them but I truly am scared of being homeless again and now I am completely broke because my dad gifted me some money that all went to rent.. Basically, this morning when he got home from work, I was sleeping on the couch and could feel someone standing over me. I woke up and he's staring at me and not saying anything so I asked him what's wrong.. he continued to stare at me for another 20 seconds before taking a blanket and sleeping in the room... On New year's Eve I found myself standing on a small platform of a bridge getting ready to jump off when police surrounded me and managed to talk me out of jumping.. I was hospitalized for a day and the day his family came, a row of condoms fell out of his pockets. One day he tells me he loves me and the next, I'm a cheating whore and he wants to be left alone.. now, going back to the west coast is no longer an option for me and I really just don't know where to find the strength to just get out.. any thoughts would be nice.

136

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out now and go find a job at a strip club, sorry to sound so extreme. I never stayed long enough to get punched but have been in relationships that was getting physical with pushing and shoving, same bipolar behavior. Get out and stand on your feet, do not look back, report him and get out. I assume you're in America, so much opportunities there, get out and be on your two feet. Find a nice club and make quick money to get a place, the club is quicker way to make money, strippers are not whores, it's a fast house it's how I got away from men like those. Your story sounds like a nightmare.

• But I can't dance.. so there's that barrier but I am often stared at and called attractive.

• Okay thank you. I will do that rn.