Treat me like sh*t, verbal abuse, cheating, controlling, and now he wants me back?

I was with this guy for about 1 year, in that time, he threatened to break up with me a lot, cheated on me with one of my best friends, and totally controlled me. I was not aloud any male friends and I wasn't aloud to text anyone without him knowing who it was. He turned me against all of my friends, called me names, and flirted with other girls. But he has charm, which he can switch on and off, and he knows I fall for it. He added me on Facebook and started being friendly, now he wants me back. What the f*ck do I do?!?!?! :'(

Thanks so much for the answers guys! I took your advice, although it was hard, I told him no and deleted him. :)

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i think deep down you already know the answer.. you've already taken the list approach..maybe it will help you to read the list again and see which is longer?

BAD - threatened to break up with you, cheated on you, controlled you, was emotionally and verbally abusive, disrespectful, turned your friends against you (you need better friends)

GOOD - is charming and has the ability to turn it on or off... wow...

the decision is clear.. forget about the douche... unfriend him... cut him out of your life.. OF COURSE unless you want and are glad to accept everything on the bad list ... again.. and again... and again...

up to you darling.. its your life.. your choice... id recommend you make a decision that makes you happy

What Guys Said 2

• Well with you . break up him . my ex fiance was like that 3month ago and with emotiomal attck and treating me bad and controlling and no respect. So I told her on monday and she can't take it and blame on me so . bye girl . good luck and take care.

• ummmm delete him from Facebook

What Girls Said 3

• Icequeen gave you excellent advice. Just go back and read the title and body of your post. Where is there love, devotion, respect, friendship, happiness, support etc. from this guy? Where is the smile on your face that should light up a room when you hear his name or see him? How has he made your life or you as a person feel positive? From my perspective, he has NOT done any of those things for you. You are worthy of those things and feelings and he cannot provide them.

Stay strong and try to learn to say "Next." There is a better guy out there for you!

• Step one; Delete him of Facebook

Step two; Ignore all contact

Steop three; Go find yourself a decent guy, who will love you , and respect you, and respect that you have a social life and friends

• are you serious? ignore him and why would you even add him as a friend..he's probably a sociopath