Your wosrt breakup?

tell me about your worst breakup... mine was like a nightmare... it was with overpossessive girlfriend... damn.. she even told about our relation to her whole family.. and her family use to look at me like i an their son in law... so when i broke up with her it was like a break up with one whole family

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I got cheated on by my boyfriend of 2 years and he hit me twice. He was also very possessive and told me to Snapchat him when I'm home and I had to stop talking to all my guy friends too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I spent a week skiing in Aspen and then a romantic Valentine's Day weekend in San Francisco. As soon as we got back home, she told me that she was getting married in six weeks and the invitations had already gone out. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Talk about a heart breaker...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE