What does it mean if you can't stop talking about your ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People who talk about their ex, are thinking about their ex, but what's important is understanding why. One way or another they have unresolved feelings about them, whether those feelings are good or bad, they need to be dealt with. You can't assume anything more specific than that without asking the person directly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That should be pretty obvious. Your still hung up on her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Well, if it's a conversation about exes, it's not that weird. If you try to work her into a conversation every chance you get though... then it's safe to see she still rules part of your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • it possibly means that you are not quite over them but it doesn't have to be still lingering feelings about them like love or lust. it could be feelings like friendship if you were good friends before that or you could even be angry at them and because of this you still talk about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm this is weird.. I mean I don't completely get it. Being single and talking about him, stalking him, having him on ur mind all day long? Is it that? If yes then u still love ur ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you still talk to your EX that person still matters to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That whomever is doing the talking probably isn't over their ex or it's a fresh break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means she's always on your mind, and you haven't fully let go of her

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't over them just yet, they are still on your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means you miss them and regret the break up, I don't talk about my exes because fuck them that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still in love with him/her obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • That you still love her

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not over them

0|0
    0|0
  • You are still not over that person

0|0
    0|0
  • You still love them most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're still bothered by them or care for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss them

0|0
    0|0
  • it means u still couldn't got over them

0|0
    0|0
  • that you still haven't hot over her...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • That they still care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You haven't gotten over her. You need to try your best to resolve this problem. Please remember they are not with you for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still love her/missing her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes