Does she still have feelings for me? Is there a chance of getting back together?

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago. We dated for about 3-4 months. She realized that she wasn't ready for a relationship after her fear of getting close because of issues with her last boyfriend. She said she broke up with me for her and needed to find herself. I just need opinions if someone has gone through this and if you got back together or at least remained friends.
One of the big issues towards the end of the relationship is that she felt I was more committed than she was becuase again it went back to issues from her last relationship but she said she felt that I really was helping her regain trust.

01