Does she still have feelings for me? Is there a chance of getting back together?

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago. We dated for about 3-4 months. She realized that she wasn't ready for a relationship after her fear of getting close because of issues with her last boyfriend. She said she broke up with me for her and needed to find herself. I just need opinions if someone has gone through this and if you got back together or at least remained friends.
Updates:
One of the big issues towards the end of the relationship is that she felt I was more committed than she was becuase again it went back to issues from her last relationship but she said she felt that I really was helping her regain trust.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• All u can do now, if u really still want her is prove to her that u really are a good guy, and that u are someone that she can grow close to. Be her friend... still be there for her if she needs somebody to talk to. that's really all u can do now honestly... just be her friend. Maybe she still likes you... u never know but u can always be her friend.

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean she already told me when she broke up with me that I was an amazing guy. I haven't talked I her since then but I will see her next week cuz I start school and I have a few classes with her. You think I should just say hi to her.

• Yeah hi wouldn't hurt at all! Like I said before u can always be her friend.

Recommended myTakes