How long shall I wait before I text my ex whom I broke up with?

so i broke up with my boyfriend because he was being distant (didn't message for a few days and rarely made time to see me). We've only been together a few months but it wasn't a booty call type relationship as we went out with his friends and went cinemas etc.

But he rarely made time for me, and then he had some recent personal issues that was stressing him out. But it's still no excuse for him to not message me at all for several days and in a fit of pique I ended the relationship via text. I then changed my mobile number when he only responded with "ok" (to my response to calling the relationship off). We're both in our 30s so it seems massively childish and I now regret how I handled it. I was wondering if I should contact him to try and make it work or at least to get closure? And if yes, how long shall I wait before I send him a text?

03

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he wasn't really in to your relationship if he only responding to you with short abrupt answers and he did not pick up a fuss when you ended the relationship then personally he does not deserve your time and you are correct in changing your number

• Don't text exes. Just let them go and get on with your life.

• Grow up, put your phone in your purse and talk to him face to face like an adult.

What Girls Said 0