Would this be a dick move?

The girl who broke my heart into pieces just got dumped yesterday
It was all over her Facebook
The guy she cheated on me with broke her heart... I knew it was going to happen but it took awhile.
Anyway I moved on, but I want to show her that I moved on.

She works at a Mexican restaurant
I was going to stop by the restaurant and eat with my current girlfriend

But I'm only going to eat if she's there
If for some reason she misses work or isn't there I'll leave and come back each day until I see her there
And I hope she takes our orders.

Does this seem harsh?

• Yes that's a dick move
  • No she deserves it
  • Results
    Vote C
i ended up telling my girlfriend the truth and she basically just told me what you guys told me so i didn't do it
but we'll run into her someday

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Coming back every day until she's there is gonna come across as petty and it won't make you look good. Also don't you think that would put your current girlfriend in an uncomfortable situation? You're pretty much proving to her that you're not over what this girl did.

Anyway, I say best to just gloat on the inside.

• My current girlfriend doesn't know about her, but if we go daily she might catch on..
      it won't matter, i'll think of something so she won't find out what i'm doing.
      people may see it as wrong but i see it as what comes around goes around..
      and i am over her i hardly even think about her
      i just want her to know that

• Well sounds like your mind is made up. Still sounds immature but hey, do you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeez. Don't do that. What, are you still in Kindergarten? Just enjoy that karma paid her back and live life with your current girl. Shouldn't she be more in your thoughts, anyway?

• That's the thing, im not going to pay any attention to my ex at all
      im going to ignore her like she's not even there while i am with my current girlfriend, unless she takes our order which is unlikely but i'll treat her like any other servant.. and i won't leave a tip..

I don't think it was enough anyways...

• You're missing my point here - your current girlfriend should be *top* in your thoughts. If you casually happened to run into your ex, let's say she got a different job and you didn't know it, and went there, well, that's different. But in this case, you're actively trying to spite her and throw it in her face. Your current girlfriend will pick up on that, I can almost guarantee that; your ex probably won't care (at the least) or perhaps spit in your food (yuck, why risk that?). Do you really have that big an axe to grind? Just let it go. Life's too short as it is.