Would this be a dick move?

The girl who broke my heart into pieces just got dumped yesterday
It was all over her Facebook
The guy she cheated on me with broke her heart... I knew it was going to happen but it took awhile.
Anyway I moved on, but I want to show her that I moved on.

She works at a Mexican restaurant
I was going to stop by the restaurant and eat with my current girlfriend

But I'm only going to eat if she's there
If for some reason she misses work or isn't there I'll leave and come back each day until I see her there
And I hope she takes our orders.

Does this seem harsh?

• Yes that's a dick move
    Vote A
  • No she deserves it
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i ended up telling my girlfriend the truth and she basically just told me what you guys told me so i didn't do it
but we'll run into her someday

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Coming back every day until she's there is gonna come across as petty and it won't make you look good. Also don't you think that would put your current girlfriend in an uncomfortable situation? You're pretty much proving to her that you're not over what this girl did.

Anyway, I say best to just gloat on the inside.

3|1
    0|0
    • My current girlfriend doesn't know about her, but if we go daily she might catch on..
      it won't matter, i'll think of something so she won't find out what i'm doing.
      people may see it as wrong but i see it as what comes around goes around..
      and i am over her i hardly even think about her
      i just want her to know that

• Well sounds like your mind is made up. Still sounds immature but hey, do you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeez. Don't do that. What, are you still in Kindergarten? Just enjoy that karma paid her back and live life with your current girl. Shouldn't she be more in your thoughts, anyway?

4|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing, im not going to pay any attention to my ex at all
      im going to ignore her like she's not even there while i am with my current girlfriend, unless she takes our order which is unlikely but i'll treat her like any other servant.. and i won't leave a tip..

I don't think it was enough anyways...

• You're missing my point here - your current girlfriend should be *top* in your thoughts. If you casually happened to run into your ex, let's say she got a different job and you didn't know it, and went there, well, that's different. But in this case, you're actively trying to spite her and throw it in her face. Your current girlfriend will pick up on that, I can almost guarantee that; your ex probably won't care (at the least) or perhaps spit in your food (yuck, why risk that?). Do you really have that big an axe to grind? Just let it go. Life's too short as it is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I get getting omg cheated on is horrible (cheating is never ok), but if you're over her you would t bother to give her any attention. The best revenge is to just be happy. Trust me, she will find out you're living better without her. Also, is your girlfriend ok with this? Would it make her think you're not done with your former relationship? That's just unnecessary drama you don't need.

3|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's a dick move. I understand that she hurt you, but kicking her when she's down is just cruel. She has already learned her lesson. Plus, if you've really moved on, you shouldn't be driven to seek revenge. The person who you'd actually be wronging here is your current girlfriend. Dragging her to a specific restaurant just to rub her existence in your ex's face? Now THAT'S really a dick move.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do it if you want to. Just know that it will probably end your current relationship. Girls pick up on things and she will figure out what you're doing. Plus, even if you upset your ex, you'll also be proving to her that you're still thinking about her and you're not over what she did.

• well why do you feel like you need to show her you moved on

2|0
    0|0
    • Because when she left me she was all high and mighty like she found someone better than me
      i want to show her what that felt like

• aaah ok i get it. its not a dick move, you should do it.

• Yup, it's a dick move.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Not only are you being a complete prick to your ex, but also to your girlfriend.

You are now using her like some trophy to shove in your ex's face. Now, because of your bullshit history with another person, she is now slapped right in the middle of your issue.

Besides, your ex will probably take comfort that the Mex restaurant you've been revenge-eating at has given you the runs for the next week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel bad for your girlfriend because you'd be bandying her around to make another girl feel worse than she does. And if the girl isn't working, you'd be dragging her back multiple times.

I get you wanna make that chick feel like shit, and frankly, I don't give two shits about her feelings. But if you do this, it'll be a dick move to your girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • you can do it if you want, but you'd be surprised how unsatisfying it will be..

3|0
    0|0
  • it's a dick move. but I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • That will be a dick move, and I commend you for thinking of such a clever plot. Do it, and make out like a mf 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it amigo

0|2
    1|0
  • Seems pretty immature.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why would you need to do such a childish thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's extremely petty. Pathetic.

1|0
    0|0
  • its not if wait awhile like she just got dumped

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go man. Your now 2 guys ago to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • She cheated on you? Fuck her then. She's a cunt and deserves even more sadness. Show her what she gave up. How much do you want to bet that if you were a girl and she way a guy, every single person would say, "Yes. Shove it in his face for cheating on you." Don't listen to these hypocrites who are telling you no.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't do that... to your current girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Come on you're better than that man

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes