What goes through the female mind after she breaks up with her ex and he just disappears?

Long story short. She had family issues (depression) and thought I didn't deserve to be ignored and be taken as a priority. We both cared but I felt like I was being a bit needy so she took me for granted and I showed beta-male characteristics.

i I tried making things work but she told me how my life was better without her.

From that moment on I went COLD TURKEY, NC, blocked her off all social media accounts, deleted her number and pictures etc.

Its been 2 weeks and she's been messaging me everyday (2 texts a day) apologising, small talk, but I've been ignoring, and working on myself.

What goes on in your (female) mind when I guy you dumped goes cold turkey?

And for the men, I want to know your experience when you applied no contact?

10