Why does he pick these type of females over me and then later on come back and try to apologize? Should I keep ignoring him or should I take him back?

My ex boyfriend has recently tried to contact me, but I have been ignoring him. The last time we spoke it was a huge argument about him being controlling and unfaithful. He has put me through a lot which still hurts. I have suffered with severe anxiety and my confidence has been low every since I broke up with him. When he was controlling, often times he would tell me what to do, what to wear, how to speak. At one point I thought he was doing this to protect me, but eventually I realized it was just him being insecure. For instance, if another guy gave me a compliment, he would blame me for my appearance. In short, I would sacrificed my happiness to make him happy. I thought if I listened to him he would then see that I am a good girl. Unfortunately, when I did he became more controlling. Far as him being unfaithful, I have caught him talking to several other girls. These girls that he cheated on me with have no class what so ever. What I don't understand about him is how he expressed to me in the beginning he doesn't like girls who have no self respect, but every time I caught him cheating on me it was with some Ratchet no class Female. I am hurt and confused because I tried to be the best girlfriend for him and he didn't appreciate it. I even questioned what do these other girls have that I don't? He has tried to reach me over and over, but I don't know if I should answer him... What should I do?
2
0