What is the best way to get back at an ex?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with others. If you dwell on this you are wasting your time of being a better version of yourself, someone your ex will think 'shit, i really screwed up letting them go'. Then leave it to fate, if fate brings you together then go back if not just keep bettering yourself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want her back and have moved on and done great things since it ended. I just feel like the stuff she did was unnecessary which makes me want to run my sucess in her face, but I know it will just make me look bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Moving on and finding someone better. Obviously they didn't value you so why put effort into someone that isn't worth the effort?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want to put in any effort towards her, but I want her to regret her actions. I always went by being successful is the best way to get back at someone but don't know if that is a common thought process

• I been there man, you can beat yourself up wishing she would regret it or at least show that it hurt her. Don't count your breath though, some people are good at emotionally distancing themselves from others.