What is the best way to get back at an ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with others. If you dwell on this you are wasting your time of being a better version of yourself, someone your ex will think 'shit, i really screwed up letting them go'. Then leave it to fate, if fate brings you together then go back if not just keep bettering yourself

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want her back and have moved on and done great things since it ended. I just feel like the stuff she did was unnecessary which makes me want to run my sucess in her face, but I know it will just make me look bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Moving on and finding someone better. Obviously they didn't value you so why put effort into someone that isn't worth the effort?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want to put in any effort towards her, but I want her to regret her actions. I always went by being successful is the best way to get back at someone but don't know if that is a common thought process

• I been there man, you can beat yourself up wishing she would regret it or at least show that it hurt her. Don't count your breath though, some people are good at emotionally distancing themselves from others.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• move on with your life, be happy, successful and get another girlfriend that you care for

no revenge will be better than that

0|2
    0|0
    • I have moved on with a different girl and I am really successful, but wanted to get other people's opinion

• there's nothing more effective than this other than saying you dont give a crap about the ex any longer... she'll see it and she'll know that you are doing well and deep down she will think to herself that you did it without her... and it will stick...

• I agree with you but they will never let you see it. i guess it is something that you know is there but know they will never tell you. It is a great feeling to move on and be in a way better spot without them.

• Become really good friends with him or her and talk about your new love interests...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. showing them that you have moved on and you are showing them that you have moved on by talking about your new love interests :D

• Success

0|1
    0|0
    • This is exactly what I think and I am doing

What Guys Said 3

• By being an adult and moving on. Getting back at them will give them that satisfaction that they had emotional control over you by making you act out on your feelings.

Do you want your ex to be in control? No? Then grow a spine and let it go.

0|2
    0|0
  • To carry on as if they have no place of importance in your life.

1|1
    0|0
  • There isn't. There's a reason they're called 'ex'. Time to move on.
    Consider you dodged a huge bullet.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes