Did you know you were about to be dumped?

What were the signs? Did you ask and they denied it for a while?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I had that once. Cold in messages and stuff, asked if everything was ok and got "of course it is, why wouldn't it be?", played it cool coz nobody likes a clinger but at the same time was available, then got the elbow. Meh, it happens I guess.

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , when I was 16 . I went to his parents. We were staying in , but he was upstairs and I waited In the sitting room. As soon as his mum invited me in I knew something was wrong. I sensed an atmosphere. She was quiet with me.

He came downstairs , all dressed up to go out but we weren't going out that night. We'd arranged to stay in. He reeked of aftershave too. He asked me to visit his friend to collect something.

He was quiet with me as we walked down the street. I knew he was gonna end it. I sensed it as soon as I entered his house. As we reached a bus stop , he stopped and told me he didn't want to see me anymore. As he got on the bus I saw him sit next to a girl and they kissed. I was devastated. I cried all the way home

Anyway, a few weeks later his mum rang to ask how I was. She said she felt terrible that he ended it with me cos she thought a lot of me . Then she added he'd started see in a girl from college behind my back. She thought I had a right to know

Years later I saw him and he had the nerve to ask me on a date 😠 I told him no way.. I had better than him waiting at home for me. So breakups just put you on the right path to someone better

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You can just tell the difference in the person's attitude. In most cases you can see it coming and it will not be a surprise.

0|1
    0|0
  • She went silent and when I tried to ask her to hang out she would make really bad excuses not to

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I didn't realise I was about to be dumped. I failed to see any signs it hints. I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

0|0
    0|0
  • i have this feeling that it is going to happen one of these days, my wife is change in every possible way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Uhm no not really but we were really rocky and it was an unfair relationship, basically the last fight was "if you argue about something stupid this is the last shot", so I brought up something that actually bothered me and he claimed it was stupid- so we were done LOL.

0|0
    1|0
  • All my relationships where I was dumped, yes. They were very distant, didn't want to text as much, weren't as lovey, didn't want to make plans (even just for the weekend), they would deny it but I still knew in my gut. My most recent break up, no there were no signs because we were still being extremely affectionate and making plans and the break up was impulsive during a big fight. Usually when people are thinking about a break up though, they do distance themselves

0|0
    1|0
  • When he said " I'll be at your place in 40 mins". he went to go smoke weed, fuck this druggie we both new, broke up with me, left me preggo and with a cold sore

0|0
    1|0
  • We were having sex, actually. His eyes were just dead and dark. Worst thing I have ever felt. I knew from his eyes we were doomed.

1|0
    1|0
  • Well with me, he was always very distant and I had to beg him to see me for at least an hour a week.

I knew the sign so I dumped him first.

0|0
    0|0
  • With my first ex, it was when we started fighting about every little thing and whatever we enjoyed about each other at first started pissing us off. It just went downhill as it was long distance and we couldn't talk it out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes