Did you know you were about to be dumped?

What were the signs? Did you ask and they denied it for a while?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I had that once. Cold in messages and stuff, asked if everything was ok and got "of course it is, why wouldn't it be?", played it cool coz nobody likes a clinger but at the same time was available, then got the elbow. Meh, it happens I guess.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , when I was 16 . I went to his parents. We were staying in , but he was upstairs and I waited In the sitting room. As soon as his mum invited me in I knew something was wrong. I sensed an atmosphere. She was quiet with me.

He came downstairs , all dressed up to go out but we weren't going out that night. We'd arranged to stay in. He reeked of aftershave too. He asked me to visit his friend to collect something.

He was quiet with me as we walked down the street. I knew he was gonna end it. I sensed it as soon as I entered his house. As we reached a bus stop , he stopped and told me he didn't want to see me anymore. As he got on the bus I saw him sit next to a girl and they kissed. I was devastated. I cried all the way home

Anyway, a few weeks later his mum rang to ask how I was. She said she felt terrible that he ended it with me cos she thought a lot of me . Then she added he'd started see in a girl from college behind my back. She thought I had a right to know

Years later I saw him and he had the nerve to ask me on a date 😠 I told him no way.. I had better than him waiting at home for me. So breakups just put you on the right path to someone better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE