Guys how do you get over girls?

What do guys in general do after breaking up or seperating

210

Most Helpful Guy

• In my most extreme case (breaking up with a fiancee shortly before the wedding), I ended up moving to a new district.

I was so sentimental at the time that I couldn't even walk around where I lived without retracing the footsteps I had with her and getting all depressed.

Then I abandoned all my existing friends (because I introduced them all to her and didn't want to run into her), changed my whole style, made a whole different group of friends, and eventually got over it after some years had passed.

Also I got drunk a lot in between.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex blocked me from facebook and got a new chick. Not saying he wad the problem but he was the one not being nice to me.