Guys how do you get over girls?

What do guys in general do after breaking up or seperating

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my most extreme case (breaking up with a fiancee shortly before the wedding), I ended up moving to a new district.

I was so sentimental at the time that I couldn't even walk around where I lived without retracing the footsteps I had with her and getting all depressed.

Then I abandoned all my existing friends (because I introduced them all to her and didn't want to run into her), changed my whole style, made a whole different group of friends, and eventually got over it after some years had passed.

Also I got drunk a lot in between.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex blocked me from facebook and got a new chick. Not saying he wad the problem but he was the one not being nice to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Focus on my own interests, catch up with friends. That kind of thing. I'll always be thinking about her in the back of my mind, but I won't get caught up on it. I feel a little down, but it doesn't really bother me. I can get over relationships pretty fast now. It's only once gotten to me and that was my first relationship, I cried then, but that was more so because I was young and thought my perfect idea of romance and true love was actually going to last, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I focused on myself and my career. I feel like if you channel those emotions through a positive outlet until they fade, it will help you be much more successful in life while getting over the pain you are experiencing. It is not an easy thing to do if you dated for a long time, but you can use it to make yourself better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy the extra free time to pursue my hobbies. Rock climbing and exercise is great for releasing stress, and playing an instrument is great for sorting things mentally with yourself.

Just realize that you separated from another person, and not from yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instantly we are very happy, then we hook up with other girls and we run. After doing this couple of times we staring remembering our ex and fell in love with her all over again which makes us alcoholic.

0|0
    0|0
  • we forget about women for a couple of days or even months... then after our heart is healed we go after the hunt again

0|0
    0|0
  • Break out the beanbag chair and doritos it's gaming time

0|0
    0|0
  • by getting "over" other girls

0|1
    0|1
  • just move on. Next.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry... or try are best to move on.