No emotional attachment?

can a guy have sex with a girl for almost 5 months and have no emotional attachment after they end things? how long will it take for him to get over her?

11

What Guys Said 1

• having a sexual relationship that long without any feelings emotionally doesn't seem possible to me. the experiences you two had together isn't something you can just dump off without feelings. as for how long it would take a guy to get over things like that, who knows. depends on how fast he finds someone else and what kind of relationship it is

• Well his problem is that he doesn't like being attached, and apparently before me he wasn't the type of guy to have a girl. so I'm not really sure if he's going to go out looking for someone new considering its about to be summer and he doesn't want the attachment. how long does it usually take a guy to get over a girl though?

• I guess it would depend on what he's doing. who he's around. stuff like that. the more he's around other girls, the quicker he will get over u. but if he's not, it could take a while

What Girls Said 1

• it is possible. if he didn't have any at the beginning then he is likely to have none at the end too.