Should I break up with him?

I've been dating this guy for 2 months, I like him a lot honestly I can't say why. He criticizes me, he knows that he hurt my feelings the things that he say, he apologizes and does it again.
Me and him got into an argument, he left my apartment with his baby mother, supposedly catching a ride. I ask him I come back almost a week later, we got into another argument, so he called his baby mother and talk to her in the next room on speakerphone about me and asking her what would she do in the situation that me and him were arguing about and I'm listening and hearing everything they said. He even told this girl that he was coming back home to his family, he will never leave again no one will ever take her place, so he didn't leave, he said he said those things to make me mad. We still remain together and I can't let go of how he disrespected me, it's always on my mind, I think about it and it hurts my feelings now I'm just as bad as it did when he did this now he's in jail, I'm not sure when he will get out, but of course he wants me to pay bail for him to get out...

43

Most Helpful Guy

• if you got him in jail it is your morale obligation to get him out what exactly did he do to get put in jail i would say bail him out then leave him

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if a guy is disrespecting you, then you really shouldn't stick with him. The fact that he knows that what he does hurts you makes it even worse. Let him solve his own problems.