I've been the weak one and now I want the power back? How do I accomplish this?

Okay so my ex and I are talking again. But I've noticed that I've been the weak one. I hate it. Things have been on his terms and he keeps saying I don't want to hurt you. I finally said well how do you know I won't hurt you!!! Basically I am sick of it and I want to regain some power. I know it should be even but right now he's pretty cocky that im so into him. I need to change this thinking but I'm walking a fine line because we just started talking again last week. I don't want to do anything that will put him off or piss him off but I know I won't get him to commit if he thinks I'm weak.. any thought?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not weak you're stupid for talking to an ex. It'll go nowhere and you'll break up again and waste more time that could be spent looking for someone better. You want strength? Walk away and never look back

Most Helpful Girl

• for a relationship to work, someone needs to put their pride down. either you or him or you could take turns. if neither person can do this. then you guys know what is top priority in your lives.