Have I really lost my second chance?

My ex and I were together for 5 yrs. we broke up about a year and a half ago. Well a couple months after being broken up I met a guy and we started dating, I wasn't hurting from my previous breakup YET I was actually mad and numb. A few months after I had this new guy my ex was seriously trying to get me back I ignoring him and I didn't care. Well its been almost two yrs. since the break up and I've been trying to get him back just recently all the "heartache" kicked in, but he won't respond to me and my heart is seriously in pain. He told me that when I was ready I knew where to find him. That's what I'm trying to do, but it seems I lost my chance and now I'm just beating myself up about it.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it really depends on the past relationship, how much you both valued it, maybe he is in a relationship at this time, maybe he has some resentment towards your for not taking him back when he wanted...So many reasons as to why he is acting the way he is.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't change the fact that it is a past relationship. The way I see it if someone wants you, they will always want you. Not want you because you are in a relationship and it makes them jealous. However, if he isn't responding to you, he isn't worth your time. Don't chase him. If you told him how you feel, there is nothing left to do. Begging, crying and all the above will not "convince" him to come back. (Nor is this something a woman should be doing)

All you can do at this point is, do you. Better yourself and protect your heart for the future.

Good luck

• I think it was to late .For two years can change a entire universe imagine a person

feel sorry for u