Guys, even if you are in a relationship, do your ex's ever cross your mind?

I don't know just wondering if he thinks about me from time to time. we dont follow each other on social media or ever see each other in person

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I'm in a marriage but there is one ex who pops up in my head from time to time -- one to whom I was formerly engaged.

I don't miss her though. She's married now as well and I'm glad she settled down. She was kind of an unpredictable character.

But after we broke off the engagement, a lot of things happened. I abandoned all my friends (I introduced them all to her and she became part of that group and I then wanted to disassociate myself), moved out (couldn't stand to live in the same place anymore since everything constantly reminded me of her), etc.

It became a drastic turning point in my life. So it's hard not to reflect on that from time to time. It became more about me than about her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i know my ex was thinking about his ex while we were dating from time to time because i saw his google history that he was checking his ex's photos on facebook.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Only wham I see someone who looks and acts really similar to one of my exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only think of them if someone brings it up in a chat or I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but I have to remind myself why it ended and that she did not want me in her life so that was of her own choosing.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea definitely

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• my ex would tell me about his exes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes