Guys, even if you are in a relationship, do your ex's ever cross your mind?

I don't know just wondering if he thinks about me from time to time. we dont follow each other on social media or ever see each other in person

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I'm in a marriage but there is one ex who pops up in my head from time to time -- one to whom I was formerly engaged.

I don't miss her though. She's married now as well and I'm glad she settled down. She was kind of an unpredictable character.

But after we broke off the engagement, a lot of things happened. I abandoned all my friends (I introduced them all to her and she became part of that group and I then wanted to disassociate myself), moved out (couldn't stand to live in the same place anymore since everything constantly reminded me of her), etc.

It became a drastic turning point in my life. So it's hard not to reflect on that from time to time. It became more about me than about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know my ex was thinking about his ex while we were dating from time to time because i saw his google history that he was checking his ex's photos on facebook.