What are the chances to get back with your EX ?

what's the longest time you can be separated then get back with your Ex ?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone who gets broken up with asks this questions, especially if they incredibly love the person they were once with. Maybe people break up for the right reasons. Maybe if you didn't break up later down the road, you wouldn't have met any of the other more incredible people down the line. Think positive, anything can happen. Love your life, focus on enjoying it. You don't need anyone. You just need yourself, and to be happy is amazing, and to share that happiness with another can be euporia.

I really wish I had a crystal ball, so I could see who I am supposed to be with in the future, I do. I really thought I was going to marry my ex. It's been 7 months since my breakup. I still love him. I do. But I realize I am just as happy without him as I was with him.

Just know that Life goes on and it takes you down the path your supposed to be. Be happy and enjoy the ride. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. There so much better things/people out there. You just gotta keep your eyes wide, and love might drop in, when you least expect it. I guess that is why they call it falling in love. You don't plan on it happening, you just do.

• Yup I agree :) , love doesn't have a plan.. it just comes and goes randomly, the problem is how to keep it for ever!... and there's no crystal balls honey :p , and about your EX... I wish you'll get over it and find someone who deserves you, someone who'll treat you as you deserve.. as a princess.. good luck

all the best

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I've had an ex who wanted to get back with me after 3 years. But I was over it.

It really depends. I mean, chances are one of the people will move on eventually. There's no "time frame"

If someone wants to "get back with an ex" they need to initiate it right then and there. Because the longer you wait, the more time the other person has to let go and move on. And the chance of being together again fades as each day passes.

Now, maybe there's that movie status situation where both people move on, get married to someone else, divorce and find each other 10 years later, fall in love, and live happily ever after. Hollywood status, but...I guess it's possible...

• After 10 years, and after getting married..? yeah it's possible in movies like you said, but in real life.. I don't think there is any one who's able to wait 10 years to get back to their Ex, especially after getting married and stuff...

and I don't think you should try to get your ex back right after getting separated, you'll be acting like very needy,& you'll lose their respect toward you.

you should be smart, giving them some time to miss you and to realize it was a big mistake letting you go..

• Good advice. I wish I only knew this sooner.

• This is a really good question. I bet it's burning in a lot of peoples' minds right now. I'd like to think it's never too late for love, but pride and many other things usually get in the way.

• Yeah it's true that there many other things that gets on the way , but like you said it's never too late for love ... if it was a real one.

What Guys Said 0