How can I win back a girl that I lost?

So a few months back, I rejected a perfectly good girl to go back to my ex. Sarah was her name, and Tiffany is my ex/current girlfriend. To make a long story short, Tiff and I dated on and off for 10 years. Tiff had significant problems throughout the relationship. One of them being that she had a habit of cheating and the other was that she was always trying to convert me into her little man Barbie doll. Sarah on the other hand is very sweet and has a strong opinion against having sex (Tiff is anything but innocent on the other hand) outside of a relationship and has made it obvious that she liked me the way that I already was. The thing is that I was never really over Tiff, so when Sarah and I were starting to become more than just friends, Tiff decided 1.) that she hated Sarah and 2.) that she wanted me back, which of course I took her back. Sarah and I got into a big fight over it because she had no idea Tiff and I were back together. I was trying to figure out how to tell her but Tiff went ahead and made it facebook official. Tiff and I moved in together, and Sarah let me have it and cut me off. She told me that I was making a very stupid mistake and that Tiff would cheat again. She's not cheating, but she is making me miserable. She dictates everything and always demands I buy her expensive gifts. To make it worse, she posts the stuff she wants me to buy her on facebook and tags me in it, so that if I say no and all of her friends see it, I come out looking like the asshole. Sarah was just happy being with me. Anyway, I've been thinking about Sarah a lot lately. I've texted her asking to meet up and she always answers but gives excuses.

Girls, how can I win Sarah back?
Guys, have you ever been in this situation? If so, were you able to win the good girl back, and if you were how did you do it? Thanks.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to have patience. Just tell her that you think you made a mistake and you want another chance. You have nothing to lose however, you already fucked her over once (at least I hope it was only once). You are going to have a lot of words to eat with this woman, and tbh if I were her I wouldn't take you back but if she does give you another chance, you need to man up and prove to her that she really deserves IF she isn't already with someone. But don't be offended if you find out she's already fucking some other guy. If she is, let him have her. You know her better than we do so knock yourself out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man I'll tell her bitch ass "NO" and I'll break up with her and try to patch things up with Sarah.

• chris no ! he doesn't deserve sarah in the first place like df