What do you do when you fall in love with someone 500 miles away?

He knew I was leaving when we met, but he said I was unlike anyone he's ever met, that he's never told anyone so much about himself. And I feel the same way.

The circumstances of our meeting were pretty vulnerable, especially on my end, so I was kind of surprised to hear him say that. We only met 6 weeks ago, but we got close fast. Which isn't something I normally do. But for the past week, I've been 500 miles away. Honestly, I don't think our distance will ever get shorter. He's right to say this won't work. For some reason, I so desperately want it to.

You'll tell me I'll move on. I'll meet someone else. That doesn't really help right now. What do I do right now?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I are long distance.
    Don't worry you are not alone.
    I can definitely give you a detailed list on how to do a LDR relationship, follow and PM me anytime :D
    Don't let distance discourage you!

• I'm going to take you up on the list haha but he's the one who is discouraged

• Oh he is? I'll help you out as best I can!

• Thank you!