Your lover cheats on you with your best friend. Who gets the worst of it?

So if you find out that your lover is cheating on you with your best friend, who are you more mad at?

I would like to predict some of the answers.

Guys-cool with the guy and forget the girl (at least it was with someone you know so you can hear how it went down?)

Girls-Pissed at the best friend (she is suppose to help keep jerks like that away?)

Why and who you expected more from?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be p*ssed at both and they would cease to exist in my life. I'd be p*ssed at myself too for being a bad judge of character and letting those two jackasses in my life in the first place.

What Girls Said 1

• well ya that's f***ing hard. honestly it would probly hurt worse knowing that your best friend did that. depending on how long you been with him. well id be p*ssed equally at both. it'll be hard, but you gotta let em both go. sometimes you gotta forget what you want, and remember what you deserve. forgive but never forget. don't try getting back at them, walk away with your dignity; you'll get stronger from this. I'm sorry you must hurt so much.