Do all men come back?

Hey! Im 17 and i know Im really young but i lost the love of my life 2 months ago.. we have been in no contact since the breakup, and i read that all boys (Dumpers) come back at some point, it this true? Still a chance when he hasn't reached out for 2 months?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not true... I can attest to that. And being 17, you will have more experiences and have a lot to learn in life. But after 2 months of not reaching out- you need to move on- it sounds like he did already

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I'm sorry to inform you that he's very likely gone for good.

I have a policy. Regardless of who ends it and more often than not it me, once it's over it stays over period. No more calls, hanging out or any of that. I make a clean break. I leave the past where it belongs. That's said, no, it's not true all boy dumpers come back obviously.

I wish you the best of luck on this one. I'd say move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • not every time, I know my ex would like me to even from a year and a half ago, but you see, maybe he just dosen't want you anymore, sure it sounds mean, but happens, sorry you had to go through it but I hope you find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that is not true and that is a while of no contact he may have found someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and no. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • men do come back. teenager don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite sadly, I'm afraid not...

0|0
    0|0
  • keep dreaming

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much. Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not every time. I've never known a guy to come back after a break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all of my ex always try to come back in my life at some point.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes