There is this guy named Travis that I've liked for three years. We've talked on and off for those three years but we've never dated. We've told each other that we love each other, but we still date other people. But no matter what, we always end up talking again. He's always there for me, no matter what the circumstance are understands me as I am. Is this love?

11

What Guys Said 1

• What is up with this long term love thing? It sounds like a movie. Boy likes girl; girl likes boy; girl has boyfriend, but boyfriend waits. Girl becomes single and boy has girlfriend. Man, it's tiring. Why can't boy be with girl? Well, if it's been this long and you have this much passion for him, maybe it is love. I think you need to sit him down and tell him that you do want to be with him. If he's not going to commit to you like the way you do, it's time to move on, but I know you two will be together 30 years from now like in all romance movies.

What Girls Said 1

• You may love him but you are not in love with him. Obviously you both care about each other and are good friends. But you to have not made that LOVE RELATIONSHIP connetion or you would be together. If he is in love with you and your in love with him you would be so eagerly to be with him as well as him with you.