There is a good chance me and my ex boyfriend get back together with time, but now I found out that there is one woman totally his type pursuing him?

My gut is telling me that our love is so strong that we will overcome this break up one day, with time he will forgive me. But suddenly there this one woman who is so called "high value" and very beautiful seems being interested in my ex. She's totally my opposite in looks but İ can see them together, they really match in my opinion.

İ'm pretty sure my ex is going trough the same heartbreak as me atm. Will my ex totally forget about me soon because of this woman is more attractive? Or will İ remain more special in his heart and in his eyes no matter what if he still loves me?

01