Friend has a new man in her life and I am not over my ex, please help?

my ex and i broke up about three weeks ago,
i was focusing on myself and doing good.. felt happy.

But, recently, my friend who has never had a boyfriend before (we're 20 btw) started texting this guy who she met a few days ago, i feel so happy for her and i keep asking her questions and giving her tips as i know how exciting it is to date the first person etc... but deep inside after we hang out i felt so empty and sad and i broke down... its the frist time that i missed my ex and i felt jealous how she was so light hearted and fun about the new guy.. while i am going through a breakup after three years of dating...

i also feel like a bad friend, because as much as i want to be happy for her, for her first relationship (its not yet official though), i am a bit jealous and i dont know it made me miss my ex and i guess being in the city reminded me of my ex and how we hung out everywhere... it made me feel so lonely... and empty.. and broken.. i did not feel this for a while i guess i needed to rant.. anyone has any advice? for the breakup and also how to not feel jealous of my friends situation?

Thank you

11