Why do man cheat?

me in my boyfriend been together for two years in threw the whole two years he cheated on me now I want to is he still doing it

11

What Guys Said 1

• I can't tell you why a guy would cheat. Cheating is not something I'd really do. I hear sometimes the reason somebody cheats is because they feel unloved, or they're bored with their sex lives, but ultimately I can't buy that. Especially in your case. I highly doubt whatever the reason your man is cheating on you is because of that. I'm reasonably sure that if he's cheating on you consistently for 2 years straight, he's just a selfish dick who wants it all, and has no regard for your feelings.

I say give him shit kick this guy to the curb, get him the hell out of your life, shut him out, run, and don't look back. I can not stress how badly you need to get this guy out of your life. This is a terrible relationship you got here and he needs to go. He might not be cheating now but I really think he might do it again, and I say you can do better than that. leave him and get somebody new, because there are MANY guys better than that.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if he's still doing it. You're going to have to decide whether or not you can ever trust me again. It's hard and I'm sorry he's putting you through this