Is there a way I can make my ex girlfriend stop seeing other guys?

I screwed up. My ex girlfriend broke up with me and I begged her to come back to me. I chased her for 5 months and she thinks I am annoying now. She says we can't get back together because too much has happened. She dated other guys and I kept chasing her. I lost her respect.
and her feelings are gone. and she says they won't return.

she is dating other guys and having a busy social life.

everybody says move on, including her.

is there a way she can come back to me quickly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you already risked looking desperate and she saw that. Y'all are apart for a reason, it's not what you want to hear but that relationship has ran it's course, you don't want to start looking obsessed

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you've lost any chance. She's sleeping now with some of these guys She has put you into the; 'past history' category.

Take the word of your friends who may now have more contact with her than you do. Maybe she was never worthwhile.. consider that if it helps you stop kidding yourself.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry but it's time to move on... she doesn't care about you or the relationship anymore

0|2
    0|0
  • Get over it. Take no for an answer. You'll find someone else but you gotta move on first.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think/hope you've come to the wrong place if you expected a bunch of bros to help you manipulate her and take something away from her as well as those "other guys" she has every right to be seeing in order to help you get what you want. You burned the bridge to even be friends much less anything more when you lost her respect and became an annoyance in her life. You're living a fantasy. You really do need to take the advice you are getting.

0|2
    1|0
  • There isn't I'm afraid. She seems to be totally over you and has obviously moved on. Don't make things awkward and cling to her, live your own life.

0|3
    0|0
  • Don't sweat a woman that don't desire you. Have some pride in yourself.

1|2
    0|0
  • No way. That bridge burned a long time ago.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes