Is there a way I can make my ex girlfriend stop seeing other guys?

I screwed up. My ex girlfriend broke up with me and I begged her to come back to me. I chased her for 5 months and she thinks I am annoying now. She says we can't get back together because too much has happened. She dated other guys and I kept chasing her. I lost her respect.
and her feelings are gone. and she says they won't return.

she is dating other guys and having a busy social life.

everybody says move on, including her.

is there a way she can come back to me quickly?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• No you already risked looking desperate and she saw that. Y'all are apart for a reason, it's not what you want to hear but that relationship has ran it's course, you don't want to start looking obsessed

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you've lost any chance. She's sleeping now with some of these guys She has put you into the; 'past history' category.

Take the word of your friends who may now have more contact with her than you do. Maybe she was never worthwhile.. consider that if it helps you stop kidding yourself.