Can you ever date someone again if you break up with them and date someone else? Are the emotions and trust already gone when you date a second time?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• The emotions and trust is deeper and stronger for me the second time so no they're not gone. Just wait for the right person to come along.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How did you get back with your ex? Doesn't one of the two need to swallow their pride and reach out when the other person may have a BF/gf?

• Wait what? I don't mean exes, I meant my guy now.. I feel so much more strongly for him and he makes me so much happier.

• Gotcha. I think there is no way to go back with an ex again because the trust is gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure just as long as it's not discussed from either side..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE