So my ex is thinking about getting back together with me and I need help on what to do?

So we broke up last Saturday since she is wishy washy and didn't know her feelings for me. So on Tuesday she told me she is dating some one else right now. Which hurt a lot and I told her about it and made her cry twice. Now we talk a lot since we are friends and she is thinking of going back to dating me. The only thing is that my friends don't like her not do my parents after what she did. She still wants to hang out and talk with me a lot. She wants to fix it between us but the damage is done with parents and friends. So I don't know what to do. I want to make it work between me and her. So what do you think. Should I stay or should I go?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm it seems that she's doesn't take a relationship seriously... its up to you if you truly believe she's the one you want to waste your time on?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it could be that. She did say she doesn't know how to handle relationships well when I talked to her on the phone today. So that could be a reason. I did the same thing with my ex before her. But that didn't last long due to drama continue with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. When couples break up, there are reasons for the break up. It may not be what they identified as the reason for the break up, but there's a reason. When you try to reunite, you rediscover that reason.

2. You should never, ever tell friends or family about problems in a relationship unless and until you are convinced that the relationship is finished and you will never patch things up. When you tell family and friends, they take your side and view her as the "enemy." Then you resolve the issue and this is the problem with which you are left.

Going back to her is probably a mistake. Learn your lessons from the experience and move forward.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get it. It is hard since when usually something happens I want to vent about it to my friends since it helps me not go crazy, but I guess I should try and not do too much of it anymore.

• That's the lesson. Most of us learn it the hard way!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• if she's wishy washy, she might change her mind and her 'feelings' again. so why would you go through the pain again

but I understand how you feel, you must love her a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I fall in love/get feelings for a person really easy. I am like my dad since he is the same way.

• Don't give her another chance. You broke up for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get what you are saying. But there is pros and cons. Like at least she admit that she makes mistakes and wants to fix them. Most people wouldn't fix a mistake they make. But I don't know right now. *sigh*

• Give it a try. Don't listen to other people they are not the ones living your life

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah so far two of my friends want me to date her since she still has feelings for me.

• If you are okay in a disrespectful relationship.

She is emotionally unstable and needy of attention.

If she truly care for the relatinship, you or herself, she wouldn't break up for a few days then go off to another guy then comes back to seek your attention.

But hey, guys are sucker to these women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well girls are the same way sometimes. But that is a different point. She does say that she is sincerely sorry and that she messed up and doesn't know how to deal with relationships that well. But other than that we sometimes tend to give second chances. As the saying goes fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. That is all I can say. But it I do get back with her we will make sure we change the things before we date.

• this how's ain't loyal , find someone else

0|0
    0|0
    • hoes*

• Show All
    • think about it,, she ain't loyal, she cheatin on you, at least if she gets preggy u not the daddy and you won't have to take responsible for her mistake... Imagine..

• Yeah that is true or not true. I get what you mean though.

What Guys Said 3

• Besides being a total bitch and dumping you then dating someone else... what qualities does she have that you VALUE so much that you would try and make it work? They must be incredible so please tell us.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I don't go off of qualities I go off of how I feel for the person.

• @dandanman228 Well being trustworthy is a quality... being loyal is a quality... being kind to others is a good quality... So what I am saying is even if you feel one way for a person if they don't have good qualities you need to use your HEAD and not your HEART and make a good decision.

• Oh ok I get what you mean now.

• Totally up to you on this one. She's proven she isn't loyal. Do you believe that will change in the future? If not, don't. If so, do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that is what I am afraid of. Since it is like. How do I know you won't do it again. But to me I believe in second chances. I messed up in my first relationship and my ex gave me a chance even though they were small things.

• Use her as a side chick. If you can't then cut her ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes