So my ex is thinking about getting back together with me and I need help on what to do?

So we broke up last Saturday since she is wishy washy and didn't know her feelings for me. So on Tuesday she told me she is dating some one else right now. Which hurt a lot and I told her about it and made her cry twice. Now we talk a lot since we are friends and she is thinking of going back to dating me. The only thing is that my friends don't like her not do my parents after what she did. She still wants to hang out and talk with me a lot. She wants to fix it between us but the damage is done with parents and friends. So I don't know what to do. I want to make it work between me and her. So what do you think. Should I stay or should I go?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm it seems that she's doesn't take a relationship seriously... its up to you if you truly believe she's the one you want to waste your time on?

• Well it could be that. She did say she doesn't know how to handle relationships well when I talked to her on the phone today. So that could be a reason. I did the same thing with my ex before her. But that didn't last long due to drama continue with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. When couples break up, there are reasons for the break up. It may not be what they identified as the reason for the break up, but there's a reason. When you try to reunite, you rediscover that reason.

2. You should never, ever tell friends or family about problems in a relationship unless and until you are convinced that the relationship is finished and you will never patch things up. When you tell family and friends, they take your side and view her as the "enemy." Then you resolve the issue and this is the problem with which you are left.

Going back to her is probably a mistake. Learn your lessons from the experience and move forward.

• Yeah I get it. It is hard since when usually something happens I want to vent about it to my friends since it helps me not go crazy, but I guess I should try and not do too much of it anymore.

• That's the lesson. Most of us learn it the hard way!