Is my boyfriend mentally unhealthy?

Last weekend we almost broke up. So yesterday I ignored him for 24 hours, thinking about things. He texted last night 2 times asking how I was doing. I didn't respond. Called me 2 times and I didn't answer.
So then I wake up to long text accusing me of neglect and ignoring him and he's fed up and not gonna be a pushover. Basically dumping me because he thought I was dumping him.
I said he fcked up and freaked out and to not text me. Then i send him more messages saying bye on each one. And he responds saying to stop texting him then. Went on all day back n forth with each other. Because he felt ignored. Wtf I see his true colors now.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• That "bye" thing makes me think of texts my ex sent me after we broke up, she'd often end them with "bye" or "that's all".

The advice I'd give both you and him is stop sending reflexive texts. It may be to late for your relationship but regardless take the time to think about anything you say or do.

And don't just respond to him to get the last word you'll feel better and he'll have more respect for you if you stay calm and refrain from pointless text bickering. With texts the last word always loses

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for a girl to act up a little but he's supposed to fight for it not give up after a few tries y'all should sort it out somehow

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE