Is it ok to feel upset about her not spending her birthday with me?

My ex and I started dating again, she was the one that dumped me so she was the one reaching and well, we started dating again, tomorrow is her birthday and we had plans, yesterday we were hanging out and she told me she decided to go to another country for her birthday, there she would have a blast with her friends and all that. And i felt upset about it because i was like a fucking plan b, a backup just in case something better didn't show up.

She has always left me for her friends in the past, even declining going to the club with me because she only could go with her friends or dancing with other dudes and her friends but telling me she is shy when dancingh with me in front of her friends.

Yeah, i dont think its gonna work out between us anymore but do i have the right to feel how i feel? Or im exaggerating

03