Why does my ex keep texting me telling me how happy he is?

I broke up with him, yet he keeps emailing me and saying he's so happy he dumped me saying he's so much happier.

He'll send pics of himself grabbing girls and saying he's having a blast. Then he'll insult me and say how immature I am for not being with him.

Why would he keep contacting me if he's with other girls and better off without me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is still hurt that you left him and he is trying to make you feel bad about. The problem is that he doesn't realize what he is doing is just pushing you farther and farther away. I think there are decent amount of dudes that do these types of things but it is counterproductive to what they are trying to do.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hon, that's a combination of two things: denial and immaturity. Where I come from, we'd call him a dumb@ss. That might be a little too redneck for you, but it is what it is. Whatever you do, just don't look back. Cut that one loose and move on to the next one.

1|1
    0|0
    • He was horrible to me, hurt me a lot and keeps saying that I was too immature and didn't have enough morals to stay with him. Fuck him.

• Good for you! Based on how he is acting, you are better off without him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• He hasn't moved on. He still probably hurt about the breakup and trying to make you jealous.

2|0
    0|0
    • With the insults I kind of disagree with the being hurt. in my opinion, if he's hurting he would be trying to be positive, not hurtful.

• Show All
    • @WriterAndPainter whoops

• lol it's okay was just offering an opposing side

• That is so immature. :\

Just ignore it or block him. Maybe he's thinking he's "winning", but it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do yourself a favor, block his number and ghost him on social media.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he wants you back in his life or just wanted to revenge..

0|0
    0|0
  • because he's an immature dumbass

3|0
    0|0
  • Because he is a liar who is still butthurt

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to kid himself that he moved on

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask the latest question to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• He attempted to make you jealous by the amounts of butts he is grabbing and talking himself up about how happy he is, but he is only kidding himself. I bet deep down he misses you and has realised it.. but it's too late.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause he's not better without you. He lying, in fact he quite miserable without you and is trying to make you jealous by showing off these girls. He's hoping that it will make you change your mind and go back running to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a bitter little bitch. Block his email account.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I do that?

• Show All
    • Gmail

• Gmail users can now block specific email addresses with just two clicks. In the top right hand corner of a message, click the drop-down menu button (upside down triangle), and select "block." (It appears with the name of the sender in quotes.) Any future messages from the blocked addresses will land in the spam folder. "

• either he's rubbing it in your face or lying through his teeth. good luck figuring out which.

in the meantime, block him and do not respond to these texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to make you jealous and he's bitter about the fact that you dumped him. He's obviously very immature and has issues himself. Ignore him.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he's trying to prove to himself that he's happier without you but he actually misses being you and is being spiteful trying to make you sad and jealous, just block him he's in the past ☺️ X

0|0
    0|0
  • Just block him.
    He's trying to boost his ego and get a rise out of trying to make you miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to make you jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you back and is using a jealousy tactic

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to make you want to take him back but don't do it ever

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes