Why does my ex keep texting me telling me how happy he is?

I broke up with him, yet he keeps emailing me and saying he's so happy he dumped me saying he's so much happier.

He'll send pics of himself grabbing girls and saying he's having a blast. Then he'll insult me and say how immature I am for not being with him.

Why would he keep contacting me if he's with other girls and better off without me?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• He is still hurt that you left him and he is trying to make you feel bad about. The problem is that he doesn't realize what he is doing is just pushing you farther and farther away. I think there are decent amount of dudes that do these types of things but it is counterproductive to what they are trying to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hon, that's a combination of two things: denial and immaturity. Where I come from, we'd call him a dumb@ss. That might be a little too redneck for you, but it is what it is. Whatever you do, just don't look back. Cut that one loose and move on to the next one.

• He was horrible to me, hurt me a lot and keeps saying that I was too immature and didn't have enough morals to stay with him. Fuck him.

• Good for you! Based on how he is acting, you are better off without him.