Last night my girlfriend left me :O?

What do I do now... advicessssssssssss?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• What's the reason? More details, so we can understand your problem

• Well beside the usual couple problems... her family did not like me.. i tried to make them accept me but in the end it didn't work out.. she wanted me to try more but i reached my limit.. then she left.

• That's Horrible. All what you can do is to move on cause the reason she dumped you for is stupid and that means she never loved you. Love is to fight for your love.

• She said the same but she thinks im the one who give up. And well that is kind of true but I was trying for a long time and no effect at all. Their problem with me was that im not from their country so they treat me like a joke. I tried and tried and in the end i told her i dont know what to do anymore... then she said if u not gonna fight then bye.

• Why? Can you give us more information.

• Her family didn't accept me. Just looking for tips what to do now so i forget everything as soon a s possible. :)

• give me ideas please.. some activities to do :D

• Anything that helps keep your mind clear. For some people it's going to the gym/working out, reading, maybe playing an instrument etc ^~^

What Guys Said 4

• Well , now all the plans are going up in smokes , you probably have some money left over without any use for , now listen to me closely, buy yourself a nice... screaming... high revving motorcycle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDGSLOKaSohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDgN6TxsHo&t=39s

• I don't have that much cash lol. :D But thanks yeah i might do some shopping.

• I have been through this before but for different reasons. You need to keep busy and use the emotions you have to better your life. Trying to work harder at your job to get a promotion, hang out with friends, go on dates, go the the gym, and just to do anything to keep your mind off of it. I would stop talking to her and just try to do things that make you happy. If you reach out to her it is just going to push her away even more so don't waste your time and do things to improve yourself. The best revenge on an ex is being happy and successful

• Why she left you?

• Mostly stupid reasons but main one her family didn't accept me

• party hard... flirt a lot get drunk enjoy the freedom go have some one night stands if u r good getting those or well sit home visit dating sites