How to move on and not think about him?

So this guy at work has being looking at me for a couple of months now. He looks at me intensely. But he hardly talks and rarely smiles. He is all walled up and has moods. I do not know why but we do not seem to get a chance to talk. He does not try to anything apart form looking at me. Anyway may be I did not give him enough signs or may be we did not communicate well. Although I like him, I feel that he is reserved and not a friendly person. He is the kind of guy who will do his work and go home, hardly goes beyond his comfort zone.

But his eyes were so in-tensed so it confuses me. Sometimes I felt bad as he won't try to talk to me. I think if he really liked me (even if I assume he is shy and insecure) he would not give up so easily? (not even before trying to talk to me). We talked a couple of times regarding work and he was nice to me. He always acts as though he is in hurry. Anyway I am too scared to talk to him (unless he wants to). So I want to stop thinking about him and move on. But I see him at work.

Any suggestions?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Hi. Read these once.

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.

Sir Winston Churchill

"If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won before you have started." ~ Marcus Garvey

You can understand what I am saying.

What Girls Said 1

• cutting off all possible visual contact = quit your job...or make yourself super busy before, during and after work and your mind won't wonder... if you don't want to play his games then don't give him the power by letting him get to you so badly...