My ex ended our relationship. I was crushed but he asked me to leave him alone and I did. There was another woman. Two weeks later he asked me if we could try and have a baby together. I felt like why not ask the new woman? But ultimately we went through the process of getting off birth control and giving it a try. We exchanged Christmas gifts and things seemed ok. Three days later I find another woman there and he tells me again to leave him alone. This entire time we aren't together so I have no right to him. So I leave. For three wks I got one/two random text and when I replied he ignored me. So I just stopped, decided to deal with the hurt and move on. A week later, he's back, wants to sex every day and try for a baby. I asked and though he's not in a relationship, he is talking to others. He says he does not know right now who or what he wants and when I asked him, why does he want me around he says he just doesn't know. I'm so tired of being confused. I feel like maybe single life wasn't what be expected. Why is he back? Why does he come back? Whats this whole baby deal? Guys help...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to stay away from him.
    he's not in love with you. he keeps coming back bc he doesn't want to be alone. he'll just leave you again when he finds someone "better" like he has before.
    do you want someone who doesn't know why they're with you?
    be strong, and tell him to move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm sounds like to me... he seems a little crazy and his other women don't take him seriously that's why he runs back to you when something goes wrong... but you need to dump him , he's playing games

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's completely forgetting that you're a human being with feelings! Jeez this guy sounds selfish as all hell.

The baby thing I also find weird... and no one will blame you for telling a guy who isn't decisively into you completely that you don't want to be with him...

Long term relationships are formed between 2 people who absolutely and undoubtedly want to be together, not to people who don't know what they want...

What Girls Said 1

• Don't have that baby with him. He's a fool.