Guys, My ex is my rommate and keeps rubbing his new girlfriend in my face, what should I do?

I live with my ex and he has been having his new woman in my face. They kiss, hug, grope each other in front of me. He met her 4 months ago and they look very happy together. I'm not jealous but it hurts me because I still love him. He has been so evil to me. He has slandered me to all his friends and family. He has degraded me right in front of them. They poke fun at me and he has really brought me down. He talks about everything from my hair to clothes. His friends have lied on me and said I was trying to talk to them when it was actually them trying to talk to me. But then he goes and tells me some of his dark secrets. When no one is around he is kind but as soon as someone comes over he turns immediatley. He even said some hateful things to me in front of his ex. When I confront him he asks as if he hasn't done anything. He tells me he loves me like a friend all the time when no one is around and even tried to sleep with me recently. I told him no because he has a girlfriend. He gets upset when I talk about being with someone and he is never happy for me when I talk about dating people. I just want to be happy. I want someone to care about me too. I'm happy for him I just don't know why he is treating me, he has treated her wwwwaaayyyy better than he has ever treated me. I was really good to him. Bought things, watched his kids, dealt with the children mothers which they have never respected me and doesn't make them respect me he even disrespect me like I am a peasant and a nobody in front of them. He even said that in front of other people that I have nothing going for myself and he has a future because he is a music producer and going places. I use to help write songs and I decided not to anymore because he doesn't give me credit and has cut me out of several deals. His new girlfriend has said things about me that isn't true. And she goes along with everything he says even when it isn't true. I was good to him but he just changed. I need a man's option lol.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Move out and love yourself. A good man will see you and decides to love you. Your ex is doing that to make you suffer because he's a asshoe and probably hates his sel. He see how far you can go without him and he trying to break you down so you can't go no where. His girlfriend don't know any better but she childish, dumb and weak minded to help a man downgrade another woman let along his ex because what does she think he's gonna do to her when thing go sour. Your better off moving on with your life, being around him is draining you of your peace of mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Move out or kick him out. You need space to move on.

• kick him out and find a new room mate

• Time to find a new house to live, love.