I still have a huge crush on the girl that rejected me, what do I do?

Nearly a year ago, I tried to confess to one of my closest friends. It didn't work out too well. Even though I expected her to reject me, and even though I was prepared for it, it still hurt really bad. But since she's my best friend, I continue to talk to her and have fun with her. However, until now, I just can't seem to shake this feeling that I still really really like her, even after she rejected me. Our interactions hasn't really changed much from before the rejection, we still talk like we usually do, it's just that I still have the same fluttery feeling I had before she rejected me. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• What i did when my crush rejected me, i distracted myself from him by trying to tell myself "hes not gonna like you so find someone else. You will find someone way better". I also befriended another boy and developed a crush on him quickly

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you do? You accept it as is and move on. You keep pushing on her what she's already refused, and your status on her totem pole will sink straight to the bottom.

What Girls Said 1

• You should move on and try to date other girls

What Guys Said 1

• Try asking her out again or explain this to her.