Guuy friend ignoring me while upset for three weeks. Should I just move on or send goodbye text? I think closure would help me feel better?

I am so tired of feeling sad about this and wondering. We both seemed to start having more than friends feelings but I am not relationahip material and not sure if he is serious anyway. We agreed to be friends but after him mixing up my second number with another girl with same name and him being way too flirty with words and me realizing I am not fit for a relationship self comfort wise, I asked him if we should just end the friendship and told him I do not want to get in tne way of other girls. He then instead of discussing it with me like I was asking, ignored me and now my numerous attempts to talk. About ten texts and one email apologizing and telling him I do not want to end our friendship, it has been almost three weeks and I have never contacted someone with no response like this before. It hurts, I am sad, I did try to end things a couple times before but I always regret it and now I wish he would just honestly answer what he wants instead of no response at all, it makes me feel horrible and like he never cared. Should I just move on or send a goodbye text for closure?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is about the same guy I think your answer is evident.
    Follow your intuition