Why do girls cry so much?

This girl who dumped me cause my dick is too big called me crying last night. She told me she didn't mean that, and that she still wants to see me. I hung up on her real quick and texted her, IDFWU. She called me like 10 times non stop haha. Am I wrong, should i give her another chance? Honestly i dont play games, cause ain't nobody got time for dat.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all cry so much but based on that, you're definitely better off without her!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Inbefore you're dreaming of her, and wake up crying. :3

It's human to show emotion, and this is obviously an emotional time for her.. SHe'll probably be referring to you as "jerk" or "ugly ex" on her feed some time from now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE