Large age gap? talking to someone online? cheating?

I recently did something I really really regret. I met this guy online a few months ago and he's 35 and I'm 19. We hit it off but I was always skeptical on why exactly he was talking to me. He never talked about his life and whenever I'd ask questions like if he was married or had kids, he'd never confirm or deny. This annoyed me like crazy because I was falling for this guy slowly and I wanted to save myself the pain of falling for him and discovering he was a liar. This irritated me to the max. Although there's a age gap other then the mystery of him not answerinf questions, we were highly compatible. I found him interesting and he found me interesting. When we last spoke I got frustrated he was dodging my questions and I said something mean out of spite. Basically saying that he's a pervert and that he should go find other teens to hit on. He didn't reply and I instantly regretted it afterwards and for the last week I've felt really awful. I feel guilty because I know it was a low blow. I knew he didn't purposely seek out a teenager and I knew it was a sensitve subject, yet I got angry and I knew that saying that would hit him in the gut and then hurt him like he hurt me. I tried to initiating conversation but he obviously didn't reply. I feel awful. other then ignoring my questions he's been nothing but nice to me and I'm pretty sure he's done with me completely. I feel so terrible and I wasn't thinking. I dont know what to do.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... well, try apologizing and if he doesn't reply then accept you fucked up, dont play games with grown man, they are used to older mature women that dont just explode and call you names so of course he walked away when you said those things

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Send a very sincere apology message, including why you said that, what made you say that. He could've been anything since youve never met him. People can be nice online but not so much in person. You should question why he didn't confirm he wasn't married. If he really wasn't, hed say that, unless his wife is in a serious coma or something, id think thats the case. Or maybe he just doesn't want to talk about his personal life since he's going through something tough right now and didn't wanna mention it to you. But if he's not married, he'll tell you. Try not to feel so guilty by sending that apology and distracting yourself with something else. If you can't move on from that, do something nice for him, like comforting him if he does have any private life problems.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE